As we continue to face uncertainty as a community due to COVID-19, our team at Mabrito Dental has realized the continued importance of strong and on-going relationships. We are continually focused on the health and well-being of our patients as well as our team. COVID-19 has been a wake-up call for the entire world regarding our collective health. Now, more than ever, we have a vital role in maintaining and improving the overall health and wellness of our patients. Our team has been staying ahead of the curve, learning new methods to keep you safe!
Actions we are taking:
- The health of every patient is evaluated through screening questions.
- No more than 2 people are allowed in the elevators at one time. Masks are required.
- Each patient has their temperature taken at check-in.
- All doors are left open, so there is no need to touch any handles.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the office.
- Required PPE are worn at all times.
- Additional time is scheduled between appointments for a thorough cleaning of treatment rooms.
- Two pre-procedural mouth rinses are used: antiviral and antimicrobial.
- New high-volume evacuation systems and filters are used for removing aerosols.
- All hard surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
- Each team member is taking and recording their own temperature twice daily and monitoring their health.
- Special appointment times are set aside, so we can condense several appointments into one appointment block to limit the number of times required to come into the office.
What you can do:
- Plan to leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the office.
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment in two to three weeks.
- If you experience any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us.
- Tell your family and friends about your visit after you leave. We will provide the same healthy environment for them to complete their necessary treatment.
We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
We want you to know we are here for you and thank you for your understanding and flexibility.